ChairFX Chair Covers Ireland
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- When you shop in our store, we will ask for your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses and telephone numbers. We also ask for your chosen method of payment (credit card or online payment service). Your payment information is securely transferred to a third party vendor for processing. We do not retain credit card or other payment identification information on our servers.
- The information you provide to purchase merchandise from ChairFX Ltd is used to fulfill your order. In addition, we use log information from ChairFX Ltd in order to enhance the operation of the Store. We do not correlate personally identifying information collected in ChairFX Ltd with any other information that you provide when using other of our products or services.
- A cookie is a piece of data that identifies you as a unique user. When you visit our site, we set a cookie on your computer to help identify you, customize your experience and maintain your account and order information. To protect the security of your account, you must accept the our cookie in order to shop here.
- We do not sell or rent any personal information to others. We may, however, disclose personal information if we believe we are required to do so by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of ChairFX Ltd, its users and the public. Personal information collected by ChairFX Ltd may be stored and processed in Ireland or any other country in which ChairFX or its agents maintain facilities. By using ChairFX Ltd, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- The personal information that you provide to ChairFX Ltd, including your credit card or other payment information, is maintained on secure servers and protected by industry-standard Secure Socket Layer encryption. When entering personal information, look for an icon at the bottom of your browser window that indicates you are on a secure page.
- You can access and edit your order information at any time by clicking on the “Edit” links prior to confirming your order. If you have questions about the status of your orders or any other questions about ChairFX Ltd, please contact us at email@example.com ChairFX Ltd respects your privacy and will treat all information confidentially.
Collecting and storing data
We require certain personal information when you make a purchase, request a or quotation. The data collected includes contact names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and payment method This information is stored on secure servers and is not stored outside Ireland or the UK. No information will be passed on to third parties without informing you and/or obtaining your consent with the exception of credit card payments – see below.
Use of your personal information
We will use the information provided for the following purposes:
1. To process orders and respond to enquiries.
2. To contact you about new products, special offers/promotions and services via e-mail, unless otherwise requested to do so.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from ChairFX Ltd via e-mail, you need to contact our one of our Data Protection Officers in writing requesting your details are removed from our mailing list.
Credit/debit card payments
All credit and debit card payments are processed via the Stripe Card Payment secure website or PayPal. No card details are stored by ChairFX Ltd. either digitally or manually. Payments are processed in full compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Deletion or amendment of contact information
You may request your personal data is deleted or amended at any time by contacting our either of our Data Protection Officers in writing. There will be no charge for this service. The Data Protection Officers are : Mr John McGrath – Director
ChairFX Ltd address is 5 John Street, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Y25 W422
Data Protection Impact Assessment Policy
Whenever ChairFX operates in relation to activities involving data we always look to see how that operation impacts data protection. For example when we operate email marketing campaigns we always include the relevant link in an email, or an alternative to that, so that the customer can confirm that they are happy to receive such an email from us. In addition where ChairFX holds confidential data we always ensure that we comply with the requirements under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you have any queries please contact our company at info@ChairFX.com or in writing to ChairFX Ltd., 5 John Street, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland Y25 W422